RPS050 Submersible Pressure Pump
With integral pressure controllers, the RPS range of submersible multi-stage pressure pumps offer many benefits over standard submersible pumps with separate pressure controllers, including quicker install time with less parts, and increased reliability.
Best suited for clean water transfer, household supply, rainwater tanks, industrial cleaning, commercial laundries and Rain to Mains backup systems.
- Integrated pressure controller.
- Integrated run-dry protection.
- Automatic restart function (the pump automatically restarts when the water level is approx. 200 mm in depth. Vertical installation only).
- Compact design with water-cooled motor.
- Base ensures suction inlet is out of sludge build up.
- Corrosion resistant.
- 2 year in-field Reefe warranty*.
Download the RPS050 Submersible Pressure Pump product information sheet.
- 304 stainless steel outer casing.
- PPO impellers & diffusers.
- 304 stainless steel motor shaft.
- Plastic pump base and discharge body.
- Valves assembled, supplied loose for fitting by plumber on site.
- Install a min. of 100 mm above bottom of tank to keep out of sludge and debris.
- Inline filter should be fitted between pump and tank. Warranty may be void if not installed correctly.