NextGenRoto 10 Year Repair or Replacement Warranty
NextGenRoto warranty to repair or replace (at our discretion) any defect or fault in our water tank products caused by the manufacturing process, for a period of ten (10) years, provided that the tank has been installed by an approved installer, and where clear ground access to the tank is maintained.
Please note: NextGenRoto recommends plumbing installation for the tank to be carried out by a suitable licensed plumber.
- The warranty period is for ten (10) years for water tanks, and commences from the day of purchase.
- The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the tank only. This option will be at the sole discretion of NextGenRoto.
- NextGenRoto will not be liable for any consequential losses including loss of profits or damage to property.
- The warranty does not apply to tank colour which may fade or change over time. Further, the strainer, outlet (if supplied), gate valve (if supplied), and overflow are warranted for 12 months only.
- NextGenRoto must be notified of any defect or fault within fourteen (14) days of it occurring and given the opportunity to inspect the tank within thirty (30) days of such notification. Otherwise the warranty is void.
- The warranty is void and will not be binding upon NextGenRoto in the event of abuse, improper installation, unsound base, or unauthorised modification to the tank.
- NextGenRoto tanks are sold for water storage and are restricted to that purpose only. Storage of any other materials in the tank will void this warranty.
- NextGenRoto tanks are designed to be installed outside the external wall of the home only.
- NextGenRoto does not recommend the installation of tanks inside the perimeter of the house
– to do so will void this warranty.
- The warranty is granted to the original purchaser and is not transferable to any heir or successor in the title thereof. Please note: the warranty will be null and void if the tank is relocated.
- In the event of war, riot, civil or terrorist activities this warranty is void. The determination and/or application of this clause remain solely at the discretion of NextGenRoto.
- In the event that a pump is connected to a tank, an inline filter must be used between the tank and the pump as inaccessible residual swarf may be inside the tank and could jam the pumps impeller causing pump failure. NextGenRoto will not be liable for this type of failure.
- A deflection on your tank may be evident on delivery as a result of the strapping that hold them secure during transport. This is not a fault with the tank, once it is filled with water the deflection will rectify itself due to hoop strength, water pressure and plastic memory.
- NextGenRoto deliver tanks to site (if applicable) however due to Health and Safety and risk of personal injury and property damage, NextGenRoto will not deliver on site.