This unique Garden Planter can easily be created as a drought resistant Wicking Bed. Cleverly being Upcycled from a second water tank it continues to be durable, in order to withstand the harsh Australian weather.
Ideal for specimen planting, climbers, espalier, fruit trees and best of all vegetable gardens. This unit can provide adequate water storage if set up as a wicking bed and may only need watering once or twice a fortnight depending on drought conditions.
- Built to last, using UV stabilised food grade polyethylene. BPA free.
- Comes in assorted colours
- Comes in 3 or 4 barrels
- Available in two heights – 500cm and 600cm
- Solid Base
- No Liner required
- Has no sharp edges – finished trim
- Can be portable
- Fully recyclable
If used as a wicking bed has 1 outlet at each end to fit overflow pipe (not included)
- Environmentally friendly
- Saves water and reduces wastage
- Saves time
- Ensures veges and plants have water through El Niño and drought periods
Download the El Niño is predicted in 2023 information sheet.
Download the How to make a Wicking Bed information sheet.
Pick up from New Gisborne or contact us for delivery options 1300 353 937 (may not be available in some areas)