Water is one of our most precious resources, but when on the road, it’s not always accessible. That’s why it is so important to ensure your recreational vehicle is fitted with a quality, durable water tank, manufactured in Australia.
Self-containment has become an important aspect of road travel. Many towns and National Parks will not allow access without a tank. Our tanks are not only made to endure the road, but they are versatile, so you can store grey water or fresh water.
- Built to last, using UV stabilised food grade polyethylene. BPA free.
- Versatile tanks that can be used to store grey water or fresh water.
- Custom fit-out.
- Can also be made to store Diesel fuel. Contact us for a quote.
NextGenRoto RV water tanks include:
- A baffle to prevent the movement of fluid.
- Spin welds to create smoother injection-moulded threads, therefore reducing the chance of cross-threading.
- BSP Poly Nipples also available (fitting) 1/2” Standard, 3/4”, 1” and 1 1/2”.
- Balls valves.
Delivery not included in price – call 1300 35 39 37 for delivery quote.
Download the RV 95 Litre Water Tank product information sheet.