The RM5000-4 with RPS34E and RM1600-2 is designed for speed of installation with an integrated pressure controller, no solenoid valve or electronic controls. This system stops mains supply while the rain water is in the tank to help conserve our precious resource.
This system is suitable for underground tanks and is best suited for the supply of toilet, laundry and garden taps and outlets. Also suitable for whole house supply for one bathroom dwellings. An affordable solution for new and old installations.
- WaterMarkTM Certified.
- European made.
- Automatically checks for rainwater periodically. If there is no rainwater, the mains water flows.
- Automatic pressure controller gives consistent pressure supply with run-dry protection.
- Valve set is 100% hydraulic – no electronics.
- No electrician required, just plug it in.
- Compact design with water-cooled motor.
- Base ensures suction inlet is out of sludge build up.
- Corrosion resistant.
- 2 year in-field Reefe warranty*.
Download the RM5000-4 RainPro Submersible System product information sheet.