RM4000 RainPro Pressure Pump
The RM4000 RainProTM system is designed for speed of installation – no cables, no float, no solenoid, no electronic controls. The simplicity of this system has the added benefit of making it very affordable.
The RM4000 restricts the flow of mains supply while rain water is in the tank to help conserve our precious resource. This system is suited for applications supplying water to laundries and toilets only. For whole house supply use the RM2500-2. This system is not suitable for suction lift, use the RM5000-2 submersible version for underground tanks.
- WaterMarkTM Certified.
- Automatically checks for rainwater periodically. If there is no rainwater, the mains water flows..
- Watermarked dual check valve to prevent back-flow or cross-contamination.
- Quick-plug connection on pressure controller.
- No electrician required, just plug it in.
- All external pumps supplied with pump cover.
- 2 year in-field Reefe warranty*.
Download the RM4000 RainPro External System product information sheet.
- Only available as a package with pump RM4000, controller cannot be sold separately.
- Also available with submersible pump, model RM5000-2.
- Valves assembled, supplied loose for fitting by plumber on site.
- Inline filter should be fitted between pump and tank. Warranty may be void if not installed correctly.